- For the vinaigrette
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp creole mustard (or any spicy brown mustard)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Whisk together the garlic, mustard, vinegar, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- Slowly stream in the olive oil while whisking.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This sauce was fantastic! It was really easy to make, and went together with Sweet Potatoes really well. I forgot to take pictures, but I’ll definitely be making it again, so I’ll try to remember next time.
Here is where I found the original recipe: http://www.jasonandshawnda.com/foodiebride/archives/7774